Having a porch that you can enjoy is very important. Whether you want to enjoy your porch in the spring and summer or you want one that can be enjoyed year round, Building Renewal Inc. will make your wishes a reality. If you want to enclose an existing porch so that you can take in the sun while staying cool in the summer and warm in the winter, we can do that for you.
Features Of Enclosed Porches
When you want to enclose, our Minnesota porch remodeling company will put in place a number of features that will make your space very enjoyable. Those features include:
- Ventilation, heating, and air conditioning ducts. We can also ensure you are able to control the temperature of the space.
- Ceiling and floor insulation (if necessary) to keep the temperature within the space constant. This will save on energy costs.
- If the space is built on a concrete slab, we can install electric radiant heat to make the floor warmer. Radiant heat consists of water-filled tubes or heated wires that are placed in the concrete. This can make a room very cozy.
- Heating and cooling costs can also be kept down with the installation of dual-glazed windows that reduce ultraviolet light. Furnishings are also protected from fading.
- Window screens can be installed to keep the bugs out while enjoying a good breeze. If you want the entire space to be screened in rather than hard walls, you can use your porch in the spring and summer months.
- Large shades can be installed for screened porches or shades over windows for privacy.
Once you have the features that you need, you can start furnishing your space with some furniture or with the items that you need in order to use your porch the way that you wish. Perhaps you want to install a hot tub or you want to have a bar built where you and friends can have drinks from the bar and socialize. There are so many options for this type of porch.
Popular Porch Types
You can review with your Minnesota porch remodeling company what the most popular porches are. Many individuals like to have closed in porches surrounded by windows. This is frequently referred to as a “sun porch.” A popular door choice for this type of porch is the sliding glass door, but you can have any door you want installed on it. If you opt for a porch that is closed in by a screen, then a regular storm door may suffice. If a deck is what you are after, a screen enclosure may be what you need so that air continually circulates without letting bugs in.
Contact A Minnesota Porch Remodeling Company
If you wish to have an interior porch, such as a sun porch built onto your home or you want to remodel an existing porch so that you can enjoy it the way it is meant to be enjoyed, Building Renewal Inc. can help. We can review a number of options with you so that you can make the decisions that are right for you. To schedule a free inspection and estimate, call us at 763-263-9633 or fill out our contact form and a member of our professional staff will get back to you.