A message from the owner…Greg Powers
Hello, and welcome to our site!
As you venture into the world of contractors and construction I am sure you have many questions. I welcome the opportunity to answer them. With 30 years of experience in remodeling, working as an insurance agent/adjuster and general contractor, I am well-qualified to help you with your project.
From handyman services to home construction I will listen to your wants and needs regarding your project and provide you with experienced ideas and feedback to make your project a success. During the construction process, my team and I will work closely with you to ensure the best possible experience and results for your project. When the project is completed I will cheerfully stand behind our written warranty to guarantee your satisfaction.
Building Renewal, Inc., is an A+ Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, (BBB), a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), a 5 Star Award winner from Talk Of The Town for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, and a recipient of Angie’s List Customer Satisfaction Reviews and Super Service Awards from 2013-2017. Additionally we are certified to work on homes with lead-based paint built prior to 1978.
I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you and working on your next project!
Greg Powers, President
Building Renewal, Inc.
Meet Our Team
Adam Powers – Project Manager
First and foremost, thank you for your interest in Building Renewal, Inc. My name is Adam Powers, and if you decide to complete a project with Building Renewal, I will be your Project Manager. I am your primary contact from the beginning of the build phase, through the final inspection and cleaning of your home.
Born in Minnesota, I was raised with parents and close family working throughout the construction industry. I enjoy the outdoors and strive to uphold the “Minnesota Nice” stereotype. With a degree in Accounting, I quickly learned that sitting in an office all day was not for me. I have been working in the customer service industry for 15+ years. Couple that experience with 8 years of project management experience and you can rest assured that your project is in the hands of a professional.
You may have a friend or family member who has experienced a “Bad Contractor”. Remodeling can be a stressful endeavor, but I believe that the right contractor can make all the difference. I use my experience working with clients, sub-contractors, tradesman, and suppliers to facilitate a high-quality finished product, while maintaining a pleasant experience for the client. I want every customer to feel as comfortable as possible throughout the process and I promise to treat your home with the care that I treat my own. If you have any questions, Greg or I would be happy to answer them for you.
Again, Thank You for your interest in Building Renewal. I hope to work with you in the near future.
Adam Powers, Project Manager
Building Renewal, Inc.
Our Customer Experience Promise
For the previous 15 years, Building Renewal, Inc. has been dedicated to helping our clients with everything from catastrophe damage repairs to remodeling and addition projects. Our passion for detail is reflected in each and every project. We are with you from concept to completion to ensure quality, confidence, and value. We strive to exceed customer expectations by providing:
- Exciting Design Solutions – To provide you with exceptional design ideas and custom solutions that fit your budget and lifestyle.
- Communication – To listen to your desires and goals for your project and provide you with informed guidance and communication through every step of the process.
- Team Work – To work with you as a team to envision and realize changes to your home that are uniquely and comfortably yours.
- Uncompromising Workmanship – To continually practice uncompromising standards of workmanship to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Respect – To be considerate of your space and time and always remember that we are working as guests in your home.
- Business Insurance – We guarantee that all trades contractors and their workers are fully insured for General Liability and Workers Compensation.
- Licensing – We use only validated, licensed contractors as required by law.
- Integrity and Honesty – Open and truthful communication with you, always!
- NARI – We are members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry; we are committed to ethical business practices and dedicated to ongoing contractor certification and learning.
- BBB – Accredited Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- Angie’s List – We are the recipients of Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2013-2017.
- RRP Certification – We are qualified to work on homes built prior to 1978 which are found to contain lead in the paint or finishes.
- Experienced – Over 30 years of experience in the remodeling and insurance industries.
- Innovation – We are on the cutting edge of what is going on in the remodeling industry. We offer the latest technologies and solutions for all of your remodeling needs.
- Education – Continually expanding our knowledge about anything and everything there is to know within the industry.
- Skilled Contractors – All of the trades contractors working with Building Renewal, Inc., are fully licensed and insured. Every step of your project is overseen by a qualified professional with years of experience in their respective field.
- Guaranteed Quality Craftsmanship – When all is said and done, quality is the defining element of every renovation project. From the home remodel design through the finishing touches, we are serious about doing it right. We pride our results on quality craftsmanship that will endure the test of time.
- Workmanship Guarantee – We stand behind our work 100% and we put it in writing.
Call us or complete the form on this page. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss your project. The first consultation is always free!
Service Throughout the Northwest Metro
Providing service throughout the metro including, but not limited to, Monticello, Big Lake, Becker, Elk River, Otsego, Dayton, Ramsey, Rogers, Anoka, Osseo, Corcoran, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Coon Rapids, Andover, Ham Lake, Zimmerman, St. Francis, Oak Grove, Buffalo, Blaine, Fridley, Clear Lake, Princeton, Albertville, Clear Water, Maple Lake, Hanover, St Michael, St Cloud, Waite Park, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St Augusta, Kimball, Champlin, Spring Lake Park, Plymouth, Rockford, Annandale, Istanti, Cambridge, Brooklyn Center, Cedar/East Bethel, Foley, Hamel, Santiago and more.